École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship
École Normale Supérieure International Selection Scholarship is open for International Students . The scholarship allows Diploma, Masters level programm(s) in the field of Arts, Arts and Humanities, Humanities taught at École Normale Supérieure . The deadline of the scholarhip is December 15, 2019
Available Subject: The École Normale Supérieure (ENS) scholarships provides Masters Degree and Diploma at university in science or Arts and Humanities.
Degree Level: The scholarship is available for Masters and Diploma programm.
Scholarship Benefits: Under ENS monthly grant of 1,000 Euros for 3 years and a room on one of the ENS campuses will be provided to selected candidate.
Eligible Nationalities: International students from any country are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates must be under 26 when they apply (must not have reached their 26th birthday).
- Candidates must not have applied to the International Selection before.
- Candidates must not have lived in France more than 10 months during the academic year of the selection (September 1st – August 31st) nor the previous year.
- Candidates must justify at least one year of undergraduate studies awarded by a foreign university during the calendar year preceding the start of applications.
- Candidates justify at least two years of undergraduate studies in a foreign university, on the 1st of September following admission.
As an exception, the Director of ENS could authorize the application of a candidate whose academic background outside France is not standard.
- Applications will open on 15 October 2019.
- The application form and documents must be submitted before 15 December 2019 (Sciences) or 29 November 2019 (Arts & Humanities) for Session 2019. It is important to visit the official website (link found below) to access the application form and for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.